GATFT: KVB vs. Kearse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 30, 2008.

?

GATFT: KVB vs. Kearse

Poll closed Jul 5, 2008.
  1. Kyle Vanden Bosch

57.4%
  2. Jevon Kearse

42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Kearse was built from birth by the football gods with an atheletic body, that gives me reason enough to go with KVB because I love this guys will to do anything for the team and a motor to go out and smash some people. Could have flipped a coin also, this was a very tough one.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're having some upsets in these polls. Collins hanging with Volek (WTF?) and KVB beating Kearse?
    I think everyone here has a bad memory or something lol. KVB is good, but he doesn't demand the attention Kearse did. Not even close.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a who is your favourite poll not who is better.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Come on guys. Jevon Kearse was the man back in the day.. He was THE FREAK. He has to win this thing.

KVB will end up being the fav over him in a year or 2. But for right now there's just no way he is beating out Jevon

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Here are the pretty dumb reasons I chose KVB over The Freak.

A year or two before contract time, I remember hearing lots of rumors around Nashville area that Jevon didn't want to stay in Tennessee and really didn't like Nashville. Maybe it was bs, but he didn't re-sign here and it just kind of stuck in my head.

That, and the fact he's a Florida Gator.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Jevon had a great rookie season, but was never healthy enough to build on it afterwards.

7. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Love KVB but I gotta go with 'the voice'.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True. But it seems Jevon has the flair to be more likable?

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This one is like answering:
    "If your house is on fire, who are you going to rescue first, your mother or your wife?"

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The dog...so I vote Kenny Holmes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar