GATFT: George vs. Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 23, 2008.

?

GATFT: George vs. Young

Poll closed Jul 28, 2008.
  1. Eddie George

78.3%
  2. Vince Young

21.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm going for loyalty and hope... despite some good memories of Eddie way back there...

3. Eddie. VY hasn't done squat yet...

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed, well he has beaten the cows singlehandedly. But everyone beats the cows

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

VY hasn't done anything yet.

EG

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

winning rookie of the year equals "not doing squat"??? Vince has definatively done "some", in fact hes done a lot for a second year qb.

but anyways, i agree that vince still has a long way to go to catch up to eddie. once vy gets us 1 yard away from a SB overtime... then he'll have my vote

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I flipped a coin, VY won

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Eddie by a long shot. Gave his body and soul for this team. To me, Vince still feels like a singular entity as opposed to a Titan. Maybe it'll take time, or just a real show of love and passion for this franchise.
    Anyone who feels the need to make reference to Eddie's scamper to Dallas need not, I mean jeez Vince has only been in the league two years, he hasn't had enough time to ditch us like everyone else. :brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

eddie for more than just the fact that vy is still new. I miss EG :(

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm a big VY fan, but there are very few players who have given as much as EG did. He was the Titans when McNair was still learning the game. He carried the team on Sundays. He carried the team in practice. No contest for me. In 10 years VY might be close to Eddie but not yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar