GATFT: Bishop vs. Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 6, 2008.

?

GATFT: Bishop vs. Bulluck

Poll closed Jul 11, 2008.
  1. Blaine Bishop

29.3%
  2. Keith Bulluck

70.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think it is a coincidence that the best defenses we have had in the fisher era included the best pairs of safeties. The robertson bishop tandem, the tank(pre injury)-schulters tandem and now the hope-griffin tandem. These guys are the goal keepers of a defense and are in the middle of everything that goes on.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Very tough... Bishop was one of the best safeties I've ever watched - incredibly tough and almost perfect instincts. Keith is a great LB, maybe the most consistent/reliable player we've ever had, and the anchor of our defense. As a player, I'd have to give BB a slight nod, but Keith is still probably my favorite Titan. Not for any of the reasons the "poster formerly known as elfinmagic53" gave, but he's impact goes way beyond what he does on game day. He's the class of the NFL...

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

gtfo

:ha:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I ashamed i read the damn post..

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, it's just reasons that you like the player, not why they are better. Her list is just as valid as ours. Actually, it might be more valid, since she has more personal knowledge of them.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The correct insult would read: I am ashamed (that) I read the damn post.

Correct sentence structure carries more bite, when you're hurling attempted insults. Thank you, have a blessed day.:irked:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I ashamed I read this damn thread...

[​IMG]

8. The Mrs

AM ashamed....

Don't forget the adverb.:geek:

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hello?
    Look again below, think about it...

[​IMG]

10. The Mrs

You gtfo and kmba!:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar