GATFT: Bishop vs. Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 6, 2008.

?

GATFT: Bishop vs. Bulluck

Poll closed Jul 11, 2008.
  1. Blaine Bishop

29.3%
  2. Keith Bulluck

70.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I named my first son Blayne. He was born on the 23rd. No co-incidence.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Bull always reigns supreme.....

in response to him being a finesse player....he is....but he can also lay some hits..jacked up westbrook some time back...and his play recognition skills are also supirior. rarely over pursues, and an amazing tackler. hes the total package (needs to be given the opp to blitz more though)

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bishop may have been a better player, but Bulluck has always been close to my heart. He locked down my vote on that magical monday night last season when he had 3 INTs. I was in the stands, next to some very unhospitable saints fans, and I was wearing a Bulluck jersey. Man, that was a good time.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was at that game also- sitting next Mawae's parents and wife (by coincidence). Bulluck was phenomenal that night but I REALLY remember Bulluck for his hits back in 02. Tough decision- but I went w/ Bulluck because of all he does for the community as well as for the team.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's funny, I was sitting in front of Chris Brown's parents. Apparently the Saints are really bad sports and give the team tickets away in such a way where they are scattered through the stadium and no group of significant size gets to sit together.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That's weird because I was at the game too. Oh wait I was just watching in HD. Didn't keep me from jumping up and down though.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Let's see:
    - Keith is way cuter than Blaine.
    - Keith has the cute New York accent, Blaine is from Iowa.
    - Um, Keith has more style and swag than Blaine.
    - Keith is a very fashionable dresser, Blaine matches up his outfits and looks like a pimp.
    - Keith's nickname is (The) Bull, Blaine was referred to as "Pretty Ricky" in the locker room.
    - Keith is tall, dark and handsome while Blaine is short and pale.
    - Keith is Mr. Monday night, Blaine is, um, well, he has no actual title.
    - Keith can review a movie like a professional critic, never heard Blaine give info about a movie.
    - Keith makes a delicious grilled Salmon, Blaine can't cook.
    - Keith is amazingly sweet, caring and giving to his family and friends. I'm sure Blaine takes care of his fam.

So, for all these reasons, I voted for Mr. Keith J. Bulluck.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well I guess it's settled then.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It would be hard to vote for anyone ahead of blaine.

Mcnair is going to win this thing but blaine bishop is one of my absolute favorites.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

all of your reasons suck, poster formerly known as elfinmagic53.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar