Garrett Wolfe

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rock8titans, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just dont think hes that special, good quickness, but not doesnt seem to elusive in the open field, like his moves arent really anything to awe about

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sproles ran 4.48 and 4.49 and I doubt Garrett's production will be looked at as any better than Sproles. Wolfe may not even go 1st day.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Sproles production was nice over the course of his career, but at no point in his career did he ever put up numbers close to what Wolfe is doing right now. He's on pace to compete with Barry Sanders' records...

4. people say u cant compare reggie to barry, and ur trying to compare this guy to him... thats just wrong

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sproles was 11th in total yards in NCAA history....maybe a little better than nice. 2,000 rushing yards one year is great for college.

I seriously doubt Wolfe continues this pace he's on now.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Even if he doesn't keep this pace, he will likely end the season averaging around 200 ypg. Sproles had five career 200 yard rushing games. And this guy is a weapon out of the backfield as well...

7. bush would have had a lot more had he not been splitting time

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sproles was a weapon out of the backfield too, and as a kick returner.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wolfe only had 25 yards yesterday didnt he?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

18 rushes 25 yards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar