Garrard or Vince? Who do you want to build NFL team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Who would you rather have if you were building an NFL team right now?

Garrard or VY?

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

VY if your going to build around him and not just stick him in there by himself with no surrounding talent ......... oh wait.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No contest. Vince for sure, he's a lot younger and has more potential. All Garrard did was not throw picks. Yeah, that's good. But it doesn't exactly make me want to build an NFL team AROUND him.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

whoa whoa. I'm all for Vince and he is my choice also but Garrard did morethan justnot throw picks. He didn't have a Brady or Manning type season, but he did alot more than just not through picks. Really smart QB who can also pick up the key yards with his feet. I'm totally all for Vince but I also think Garrard would be a really good player to build around which seems to be the route Jacksonville is taking.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

garrard's 30 and vy has a lot more potential. I think garrards a qb you can slip into a good team and make them better. He's not really a guy you would build your team around. That's not insulting the guy by any means that's just the kind of player he is.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Since I see a bit of potential in Vince, and none in Garrard - I go with Vince.
    Garrard over-achieved last year and I don't believe QB's magically get good over 1 season. He'll crash soon.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Agreed. Garrard did a good job without any good WRs last year. I don't think he'll repeat.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My name says it all.

9. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i will be the first to take garrard

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's a shock...:moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar