Gameday Crowd/ Experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gameday experience is significantly worse this year. Beer stands are fewer and longer wait. Logan's still takes 20 minutes total to wait in line and receive an order, possibly longer. Crowd has been bad for a while, but now I'd say it's 30%ish opposing fans in lower level, all time high. Both this week and last week I had some loud obnoxious opposing chants after Dolphins/Bills fans were yelling... example "Defense"... me "sucks!" - Bills or today just "Booooooooooooooooooooo" the ref after every single play after.. something, can't remember.

There is nothing on the jumbotron that is entertaining beyond highlights which they barely show. Pain Train needs to come back. Ric Flair "woooo" has been 1000000X better than anything this year, and the ric flair wooo sucked. It's a total fail on gameday experience.

My opinion from a fan perspective is this season is worse than last year and ever in this regard.

I primarily blame several southeastern posters here that are too poor and lazy and just muck up the forum such as Scarecrow and Fry. I then blame local residents in 75 mile radius for not supporting this team and buying tickets and going to games. This team has turned into the best away game for everyone.

Maybe we can get some games in London so I can save some cash.

Hate to be negative but I'm one of a handful that is loudest in my entire section and I am old and crusty.

How do the Dolphins fans buy an entire 2 rows in a endzone? That was horrible.

Falcons home game next Sunday.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How about you blame this pathetic organization first and foremost? Maybe if they'd win some games fans would actually want to attend. Face it, at this point it's simply tough to justify dishing out hundreds of your hard earned dollars and wasting a day of your weekend to watch this absolute garbage.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

team loses 8 in a row at home and you expect locals to get excited about spending money to watch zombies get wrecked?

**** that ****

team's a joke, they don't deserve anyone's money at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And you sit there and complain about the concession and gameday experience.... then go on to call out fans who don't feel like flushing their money down the toilet on that mess? Please.

The blame absolutely lies at the feet of this franchise. The gameday experience has been awful for YEARS. The team has been awful for YEARS. It's not cheap to go to a game, particularly when you've got a family. It takes some nerve to call out fans for not wanting to waste their money on this pathetic crap.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Alex1939

Miami and Buffalo suck. Both are far away. There were ton of fans for those team there. Tickets are going below face.

It's your fault.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Take your meds Alex....

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Alex1939

The problem is that other franchises will still heavily support their teams during down years. Our fanbase won't pay below face to do that.

I do agree the product is ****** and the franchise ownership and management is first to blame.

8. Alex1939

Just got home from attending the game. This is what Titans medication does to you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

FWIW, Pain Train was on the jumbotron last week. The Rock was on today.

What is happening is that this franchise is the blame for so many opposing fans in the stadium because they can't put a decent team on the field. And, to reward all those loyal fans who do still go, they dump tickets onto the market for opposing fans to gobble up.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

No, it's Nashville's fault for being an attractive city to visit AND see a NFL game at the same time. Would you want to go to Buffalo? I'm betting you wouldn't. Enough of this BS with it being our fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar