Gameball Monday: Texans at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each Monday after a victory to a player on offense, defense and special teams.

Offense: Vince Young - 7-for-15, 87 yards, 87.4 passer rating, 4 carries for 44 yards, 2 TDs Young is improving every game he plays. Though he isn't close to where he needs to be as a passer, he appears to be doing a better job making reads and protecting the football. Better yet, he's using his legs as a weapon which makes defending him even more difficult.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001809.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I agree Jeff other than to add one on defense to Tony Brown he made a couple of huge plays. VY's numbers and QB rating would have been even better if not for the terrible call on Bennett's reception. The team is playing hard and has made great progress since the 1st game.

3. I thought putting Young into the starting role too early was bad (this was when we had Volek), after watching kfc throw games away I was all for VY to be the starter, and he's proven he can win games at the highest level...

I wonder what will happen to Pac though, 1 game suspension perhaps...

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

KVB without a doubt should be the defensive player this week. Young, while not spectacular, did not lose the game again this week, and made several very good plays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar