Gameball Monday: Seahawks @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each Monday to a player on offense, defense and special teams.Offense Steve McNair23-for-38 for 310 yards and 2 touchdowns, 2 rushes for 13 yardsDespite another week he was unable to practice due to ankle and shin problems, McNair had his best game of the season as his receivers left the dropsies at home. His passer rating of 104.1 was his second-highest of the season and he didn't throw an interception or get sacked.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001241.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"It's time for the Titans to invest at LB."

AJ Hawk.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Mac attack!!! :banana:

No sacks, nice one o-line. But why did they decide not to run block again? :hmm:

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

AJ Hawk eh? Ok, what about QB? Where are we gonna get our QB of the future? Next year we wont have a chance at getting Quinn, Young or Vick, all of whom will be top 10 picks.

My point is, the draft is extremely deep at LB. So if we have a shot at a QB, we take him. If Leinhart's gone and Young is gone or stays in school, then by all means I hope we take Hawk.

5. Fry

and if we dont have a shot at lienart(we wont) we'll take hawk.

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

As much as everybody seems to like Hawk I still believe Cutler will be a high first round pick and the kind of qb we need to grab.

7. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

r u fing crazy?!?! cutler top 10 pick no way. i agree bring aj hawk! defense wins. look at the bears. we dont need an amazing qb. we have volek he will b fine for 2 more years, and mac will b back next year anyways

8. Fry

im reserving judgment on cutler until the senior games.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

There's no way, and I repeat, no way that Cutler could work his way into a top 10 pick. He has way to many flaws. With a solid Senior Bowl game and workouts he could, however, move up to the late 1st, possibly mid 1st. Reese would not take Cutler in the top 10 and it's hard to say if he'll be around when we pick in the 2nd. It's either going to be Leinhart or Young and if they're gone it'll be BPA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar