Gameball Monday: Raiders @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each week to a player on offense, defense and special teams for every Titans victory.

Offense
    LenDale White
    25 carries for 133 yards. 5.3 average per carry. Long of 27 yards.

Count me among the doubters that White had the ability to break off the big carry. Yesterday, he had 10 runs of 6 yards or more including six runs of 11 yards or more. Watching him scoot for the 27-yarder was a delight. It's been a while since the Titans have had back-to-back 100-yard games. Let's hope it's a sign of more to come.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Looks like LenWhale is starting to hit the holes.

Chris Henry has a nice burst too.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Lendale gets a game ball for finding the holes and hitting them hard!! Chris Henry another ball for showing that speed when get gets away on the side run and, also he will make the nfl network top 10 plays.

:beer2:

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

At least that's what i heard prime time say on the nfl network last night...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lenuseless had his best game against a defense that had given up a 100+ yard rusher each of the past five weeks.

i won't jump for joy just yet.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Come on, give LW some credit. He even had a long run called back because of a penalty. LW looked good and he is getting in better shape. Even the great backs struggle against the best run defenses and pad their stats against the weaker defenses. Some people just are not satisfied...good grief.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

like i asked ammo in the chat, was it a long run because of the hold?

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

lw looks better and fisher is high on him so looks like thats never gonna change. c hen looked good tho, that should get everyone excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar