Gameball Monday: Falcons @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: A gameball is given each week to a player on offense, defense and special teams for every Titans victory.

Offense
    Chris Brown
    10 carries for 27 yards, 1 TD. 2 receptions for 7 yards.

I'm sorry to say Brown wins this by default. Despite a very mediocre day all around for the Titans offense, Brown was able to push a carry into the end zone for the team's only offensive TD.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I will go along with C Brown for offense because there isnt alot to chose from. The whole D needs a game ball imo. Give Rob the st ball.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

hmm, how about Michael Roos or David Stewart on offence, they completely shutout Abraham who has dominated other teams so far.
    Or how about Haynesworth on defence, not only did he make a big play when needed, he consistently clogged the middle and collapsed the pocket.

Of course this can't be read from the stat sheet, but it's no less important.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not to be picky, but I would have given the offensive game ball to Fuller, since no one on offense earned it and he produced points. Then we could have given the defensive game ball to Haynesworth, and HM to KVB.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

KVB and Haynesworth both had great games.

At this point in the season, I think both are Pro Bowl bound though I doubt Albert would ever get voted in by the fans.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Considering the fact that the pinheads at ESPN aren't even smart enough to have one of the biggest plays of the game and one of the most spectacular plays you will ever see by a DT as part of their highlites you might be right.

I bet other players will have no problem recommending AH. They know how dominate he is playing.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hendrich made a good play to just fall with the ball instead of trying to make a kick and getting it blocked and possibly picked up for a TD.

Don't they practice blocking the other team on punts?

8. A lot of people I know are saying Al has been their favourite d-lineman this year, and on some of the forums, they've been saying that as well. In any case, I would have given the gameball to Al or KVB.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That shouldn't stop him from going, since Bulluck was #1 vote getter by the fans, but was shut out of going.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

As of right now....

Probowl players - haynz[1][, kvb[1], bulluck[1], mawae, roos[2]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar