Game Thread: Titans vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Vandershank has missed two FG now :ha:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow 49ers are dismantling the Seahawks.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Frank Gore is a beast.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man has anyone ever seen Shawntae Spencer CB for the 49ers.

The guy has the skinniest arms I ever seen on a football player.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I agree. I thought on draft day, and I will always think we should have traded down and taken Cutler. Vince is an exciting player but I DO Nott see him being overly succesful in the NFL. He's cut from the same mold as Vick, and he is so inconsistent it's ridiculous.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3 - 4 as a rookie is successful enough.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If our WR could pull in balls his % would be higher. I have seen at least 10 ball that I can remeber being dropped. Imagine if those had gone for completions?

His numbers are comparable to allot of pro-bowl and HOF QBs with 9 games under there belt. Most important thing to remember we are starting a ROOKIE QB. It is rare for them to do much at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar