Game Plan vs. Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitansGo, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

ATL is only favored by 3.5.

Oh my... Vegas is gonna get slaughtered on this game.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm going to this game. I'm betting we see DGB and Hunter a lot. I'm betting Mett starts and we see all sorts of misdirection. I'm betting we blitz the hell out of Ryan.

Why? Because another home loss at 1-4 will cause the last remaining fans and players to check out on Whiz and this team. At least a loss with no visible effort to win at all costs. We're playing for pink slips. It's a pink slip playoff.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Mett better start because there is no reason for mariota to be in the game unless whiz becomes the most selfish coach in the league where he ensures that he plays to try and keep his Job. I thought we couldn't get worse than Munch but apparently we found the 1 big idiot to hire and we pulled that off.

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

This is like me saying IceBurg doesn't have a brain.

.......oh wait, my statement is actually correct.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Just ROFL at anybody thinking we can beat the Falcons. Its going to have to be a shootout which we won't outshoot Julio and Matt Ryan lmao.

6. Riverman

Ease up there dude. "Can" and "Will" are 2 different things. The Titans absolutely "can" beat the Falcons. I agree it is unlikely they "will" beat them. But don't discount the possibility of us coming on top of a shootout. We have nothing to lose in this game, except the game itself. It's possible we come out like the Dolphins did on us. It's likely we blitz the hell out of them. It's likely we have DGB and Hunter on the field with KW in the slot and DW working flats.

It's unlikely but not out of the realm of the possible. And what happens if THEY suffer a critical injury? I think Vegas has the line about right.

This game isn't a pink slip playoff for them like it is for us.

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Can't argue with anything you said . My question is why are we waiting for game 6 to do all of this? This should of been emphasized since the beginning. Why Whis has to go in balls out mode now to try and salvage the season is mind boggling. Your telling me(not you directly) Hunter is ready to roll and play like any animal? Or that DGB grasped the playbook in one week? Or that he finally realized DGB and Hunter going vertical on the same play is a nightmare for defenses? Whis has balls the size of tic tacs, he waits till a high octane offense comes in with a team that's 1-4, and on the verge of losing 4 straight home games to go all out. He is what we call in New England an absolute nipple.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Levitre will destroy the Titans' dline.

Just the way it will go...

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Riverman

I hope we break his 8itch-azz

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Devanta Freeman has been tearing the league up and he will run through us like a knife thru hot butter. Plus we showed in the preseason that we cannot cover julio jones. Vegas will get slaughtered the line should be 10 or more

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar