GAME of THRONES

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He plays a dwarf (not the Tolkein dwarf-kind - here, dwarfism is thought of as slight from on high, a blemish on any family) and black-sheep brother of one of the families in power. In the novels, he is consistently one of the more outlandish and entertaining (and IMO, likeable) characters. He's one of those characters that knows he has to get by on his wits, and he possesses a satisfyingly wry intelligence.

2. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Yeah, he is one of my fav's too, along with Jon Snow, Bran and Arya.

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Anyone else read all four of the books? June 12 Dance of Dragons is being released.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I caught Game of Thrones last night, pretty good, but I feel asleep just before it ended. Maybe I'll be able to catch it during the week before a new one is shown.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't read the books but am interested in the show. I'll eventually read them as well.

Season 2 has already been confirmed.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Pretty good show although very slow, a lot of dull moments but the good moments are good enough to make me want to come back for more. I haven't read the books so I understand if they're trying to stay true to them, and what I find boring, fans of the books find fascinating. Apparently the show isn't allowed to have a few average looking girls, and every female has to look like an airbrushed Victoria's Secret model (which isn't a complaint btw).

And the excessive amount of sex in the show is starting to get funny, seems like every other scene, someone is getting it from behind lol.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Ned Stark is an honorable fool.

8. I love the series. I haven't read the books, but it's my next audible purchase.

I am somewhat unclear as to whether the first season is the full first book or if season 2 is a continuation of it. I know it's a long book.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm guessing it's just the first book. Season Two, I THINK, will be Book 2 - A Clash of Kings.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117957532?refCatId=14

A season per book is what has been planned for.

Really enjoying the show,just started reading the bok too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar