GAME of THRONES

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm temporarily breaking my vow of boycotting "all things football" to drop in and say how tremendous this new HBO show looks to be. Already appears to be visually the hugest thing ever shown on TV. V One episode in, I'm absolutely all in.
    Now I'm out.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Based on the books I presume?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree, that was an epic episode. The show is destined to be a lot bigger than Rome, Carnivale or Deadwood could ever be...and that's saying something.

4. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

One of the best series I have ever read. Now if he would just get off his and finish it I will be happy. 4-5 years between books is ridiculous. The first episode follows the books really well. A lot more characters to introduce though. If the show is half as good as the books you won't be disapointed.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Never read the books, but the first episode was pretty good. So much nudity.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Awesome premier. It's amazing the quality of HBO,Showtime, and Starz tv shows. Better in story than anywhere else regarding TV and better than 99.9% of all modern movies.

Being a big fan of Spartacus, I don't think I can say this show has a lot of nudity. My nudity perception may always be warped now because of that show.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Can't even begin to imagine what HBO is blowing (mean that in a good way) on this show. And they b*tched and bucked when they had to pay the Deadwood bill. This is something else entirely.

Books are fantastic - they're called "fantasy books for people who can't stand fantasty" for a reason. I've only read two so far, but for those of you who are new to this series, Game of Thrones (the first book) is a kick ride.

Interesting characters where I don't think a single character presented is more than a shade of grey, and that's saying something. If you like shows that are heavily about political intrigue, rough violence, and lots of boobies, this is the show for you.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

For any others out there who may be wondering...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5PxLidxnAE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Looks interesting. That midget guy is getting some good work, who's he in the show?

10. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Tyrion Lannister. Brother to Cersei and Jaime. Also, known as the Imp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar