Game of Thrones: Last 5 minutes of the Wedding (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GeronimoJackson, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

ps this show is like breaking bad and 24 and the wire.

It sucks and I don't watch it.

The one saving grace? Emily Browning and her FINE 11 y/o boy body. mmmmm....

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

3. Titans Eternal

damn I don't even recall that.

something about me finding his reflection in the pic of his car?

lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

I really liked the season finale. I think it hit the right note after the red wedding, although they left out two pretty serious plot points that could've and should've been revealed at this end of this season, imo.

There is one thing that I can't decide if it bothers me or not, Book Stannis was all about honor. I don't recall him wanting the Iron Throne as much as it was his by honor. And he had to get it via honor. And he has to go to the wall because honor demands it. Did I mention honor? And honor honor honor.

I feel like TV Stannis, the writers missed that. And they've made him a schemer like pretty much everyone else. Nonetheless I like the actor and still enjoy tv stannis.

This is probably the one show/movie that I would say has been every bit as good as the books.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I haven't read the books but I can already tell TV Stannis is weak in comparison to book Stannis, he's the only important character that's really bland.

7. Alex1939

I actually think House Greyjoy (Theon's family) has been presented as the most weak compared to the books. Either there will be a few large stories revolving them in season 4 or a lot of their stuff is getting cut (which they weren't my favorite to read in the books anyway).​
    The only significant changes to the TV show vs the book so far was Dany's storyline in season 2. They basically streamlined and cut some stuff, but I actually am fine with it, maybe even an improvement from the books.​
    Next season (2nd half of book 3) should be phenomenal and as good as Seasons 1-3. I really hope the TV show improves on books 4 and 5, because they were not near as good as books 1-3 and they were also published and mostly written years after the first 3 books. ​

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ass ey'e saied earler spheling iz ovrated

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans Eternal

to

too

GoT's arch-nemesis...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar