Game Thread Game 8: Titans @ Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2013.

?

Who wins and by how much?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2013.
  1. Titans by 1-3

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

23 vote(s)
    37.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

15 vote(s)
    24.6%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  6. Rams by 1-3

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. Rams by 4-6

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Rams by 7-9

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. Rams by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Rams by 14 or more

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I don't think that's entirely true. IIRC, we forced a fumble from Lynch near the goal line in Seattle but Brown accidentally flung the ball into the waiting arms of Wilson.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That killed me... that was a scoop 6 waiting to happen and could've won the game for us.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

What kind of reaction will Fisher get? I think he will get a good one. Most of us have our issues with him but do not think he deserves to get booed or anything.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I don't think the home crowd is going to boo their own coach lol
    • High Five High Five x 5
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Game is in STL anyway. I'd cheer Fisher though. Titans fans would be classless to boo him.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  6. RavensShallBurn

Lol... Game is in STL.

Know your team's schedule, noob!
  7. RavensShallBurn

I would cheer him too... Just because I'm a "Fisher hater" doesn't mean I actually hate the man. We had a lot of great years.

He may never step back onto LP though. It will be four more years until we face the Rams, and I don't expect him to be with them then. This might be his last coaching stand. Owners and the league may finally realize that he does not automatically make your team into a contender.

He would be a great defensive coordinator, but we know he'll never demote himself to that position.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

FYI I just read Zac Stacy was "very limited" in practice today... he'll likely be a game time decision. I would bet he doesn't play, which would be huge for us. He's really the only player I'd be worried about on their offense.

Of course, we could be the team that lets Tavon Austin explode, but like I said before the season... he had no shot at being ROTY. The "experts" who said that obviously have no clue who Jeff Fisher is nor do they realize that this is the NFL, not WVU playing scrub teams.

The Rams definitely need to be trying more things with Austin, but Fisher is too stubborn and never lets rookie WRs play.
  9. 520

520 Starter

mccourty on fishface

“He wasn’t a discipline-type coach. He kind of expected guys to know what to do and to do it,” he said. “It was from him — playing under him for two years and learning from guys that had played under him for more years than I that I learned you can’t just rely on coaches telling you what to do. You have to learn what to do and do it on your own.”

haha fisher sucks

no wonder he and vy didnt get along, fisher didn't wanna coach, he wanted a turn key team lol

yo fisher go run a carwash, might be perfect for you
  10. RavensShallBurn

Who said that?