Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
  1. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $401
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    Sounds scared to me.
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,645
    Vernon Davis has scored 6 of the 16 TDs that the 49ers have scored this year. That is a large % of their total TDs. So far this year we have done a very nice job in shutting down opposing TEs. Gates got free for a couple of passes, but other than that we have done a solid job.

We need to have George Wilson all over his ass and have Griffin worrying about him on the deep stuff.

I really see us playing a bunch of 3 DL 3 safety looks. Stack the box with 8 guys to shut down the run and Kap scrambles. Play man coverage with McCourty following Boldin all over the field.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Agreed but Vern on Boldin. They have no other wr and Vern is the best cb in the league right now.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    They match up speed wise too.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    Boldin hates press-man coverage. Verner is perfect to cover him as he isn't a burner. defensively we match up pretty well. we just need to score points.
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. 60Niners Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $44
    Hmmmm.. Not sure what he said that was so bad? Sounded like a lot of respect to me; that the Titans are very good at creating turnovers and extra emphasis should be made on ball control because of that fact.

Also, I don't really like the webzone either. Register at the official forum.
    acqua7 high fives this.
  6. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $401
    Let's see stripping, clubbing, punching and lawn mowering? He's obviously trying to be cute which is what a lot of spoiled rich Cali boys do until they get shown up. He's obviously talking about the way Pacman jones represented us what six years ago. I guess he's throwing the lawn mowering in there because he probably thinks it has something to do with us being the TENNESSEE Titans. Way to know your geography and the blindly use of stereotypes because you have never left the "golden" state. Get over it Harbaugh and great job of making yourself look like a douchetard.
  7. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    "They're the best we've seen at clubbing, punching, stripping, lawn-mowering, just lodging it out from opponents," Harbaugh said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. "It's always a critical thing to our well-being to have ball security and not turn the ball over. It's emphasized weekly, daily, but, yes, this week we have to emphasize it even more."

Obviously he is talking about the importance protecting the ball, while giving a nod to the Titans' ability to create turnovers (via methods such as: clubbing, punching, or stripping). "Lawn-mowering" just appears to be some made up slang of some sort. Or is that really offensive to some people?

"Damn those people in Tennessee really keep their laws well groomed! Those BASTARDS!"

I think people need to learn how to read.
    Dman, Anthony4Titans and madeupdreams high five this.
  8. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $227
    Just offer to put one of JCB's selfies in his avatar for a month and he will probably give him some.
    The Hammer and acqua7 high five this.