Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Did you hear the interview and how it was said? Even fkn Jim Rome went off on him about it. Said he lost all respect because of his classless statement. Jim Rome would be one of the last guys I think would back us up.

I think people need to know what they're talking about.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no how was it said. explain it to me

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no team has ever won a road game the week before heading to London, sounds like a baseball stat but hey lets hope this week proves true to the theory

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

With silly fluke stats like this I'm always expecting the streak to be broken rather than continue. But yeah, hopefully it holds true for us this weekend.

I like our chances in this one. Even if Jake isn't 100%. But the run game has GOT to step it up. Hopefully Greene can go on Sunday as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

Just something for tomorrow's game against the 9ers. Since the titans have been in nashville, and both tennessee and vandy win on saturday. the titans always seem to make it a perfect weekend for the state . Go Tians

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is gonna be a fun game, its on Fox 4'oclock, most of America will see us, we better win.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I really hope I won't be surrounded by 49ers fans tomorrow..

I'll let you guys know who wins tomorrow in a foot race between RSB and I.

Titans 26 49ers 21...

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That's a good idea. You do not want his goon (Titans Eternal) coming after you

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cannot have a space in your username either. The fans seem okay though. That meth comment was a little short sighted considering how much meth the Hells Angels cook around the bay area.

The fans on this board are making an effort to learn about the team from local sources. Reading articles from the Tennessean instead of dumb ass ESPN. Have to give them credit for doing their homework and not just being a bunch of homers.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...9ers-tennessee-titans-pregameday-thread-week/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar