Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

I dunno with how indis playing we need the wildcard meaning I think we need to take san fran, if we lose the next two imam be very scared bout the playoffs
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

we can take out the dolts with locker behind center! I think we match up well with them actually more so than other teams and it is a division game so it will be tough on them as well
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I miss Jake Locker
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. kpak76

kpak76 Special Teams Standout

Also here is an updated injury list for the Hawks. There are some key injuries that will give the Titans a chance. I am not thrilled to have both our starting tackles out, but they are. It also hurts that Okung is a pro bowler and out. Zach Miller most likely is out, he is a really big piece in both the run and passing game. This leaves a rookie starting when we already are really thin at TE.

If our Mike LB is out, it will hurt, but not as much as the injuries on our o-line hurts.

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2371546/Seahawks-notebook-Wagners-status-up-in-the-air
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

first off I want to take the time to thank you for being an intelligent hawk fan because we have been dealing with ahole chief fans lately that don't know when to stop. Starting tackles out is gonna be huge for us if we are gonna generate a pass rush but wilson can always escape like he usually does.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

A big Amen.
  7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Being that the game is in Seattle, I don't see much of a chance of winning. Seahawks are beast at home. It'll take more than a few lucky bounces come our way. With Locker I would have said 40 60% chance of winning, now, with Fitzy I say more like 20 80%. The Titans will keep it somewhat close, but I think mistakes, drops, penalties and bad luck will put another L on the board.
  8. kpak76

kpak76 Special Teams Standout

I'd like to thank you for the kind words. I don't like being a jerk unless someone is a jerk to me first. Guess I'm still childish enough to be like that LOL.

You should see some of Wilsons escape moves. It drops my jaw sometimes and I watch the kid every week! The move he pulled off in the 4th quarter on the TD drive against Houston was magical.
  9. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I'd say Locker was having a better season than Wilson until he went down with injury.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I still don't know how he did that, and thank you for beating the cows lol we can't stand them and their punk fans.
    • High Five High Five x 1