Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Amazing that a bunch of Chiefs fans sign up for a TITANS FORUM and then are surprised to find the members aren't bowing down to the almighty Chiefs. And even worse, we actually like our team's chances in this game! Heaven forbid!!!

Look, we're just as excited about our team this season as you Chiefs fans are about yours. Neither of our fanbases have had much to be excited about in YEARS. And we're one heartbreaker OT loss away from being 4-0, just like you guys. IMO it is you guys who are underestimating the Titans rather than the other way around.

Sure there are a few members here who are being homers and going overboard with their predictions. But that's every fanbase. I'm positive if I took the time to swing by a Chiefs forum I'd find the same exact thing going on there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

No more irrelevant than the chiefs record last year, but you guys keep bringing that up as a reason why they aren't actually good.

3. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

You said it yourself. We squeaked out a 1 point win - you squeaked out a loss. How is your loss more impressive than our win?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah you must still be drunk if you think Kaepernick is the best in the game right now.

5. Hootie 2.0

Hootie 2.0 Camp Fodder

....not on the list

6. Hootie 2.0

Hootie 2.0 Camp Fodder

Oh I am...no doubt...BUT you can not deny how lethal a Kap CJ combo would be. One of the best QB's in game no doubt. I got him IN my Top 2.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Uhhh.... I never said our loss was more impressive than your win. That wasn't my point.

YOU are the one who brought up the quality of our opponents. I was merely showing you how flawed your position is, considering who the Chiefs have played.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

No, a bunch of titans fans brought up quality of opponent, and I responded. Go back and look at the thread. I was only responding to the insinuation that the titans had played good teams compared to the Chiefs.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fair enough. But you could easily make the case that we've played (slightly) better teams overall. But of course we have a loss to show for it so it means nothing.

Still I think you're in for a disappointment if you honestly think the Chiefs are going to run away with this one. I could see that being a possibility if this were at Arrowhead. But we're playing really good football right now as well. Our defense is nasty and will keep us in this one even if Fitzpatrick and the offense struggles.

10. Hootie 2.0

Hootie 2.0 Camp Fodder

Our lines just need to yell STEVE PERRY at the snap and we got this!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar