Game 4 Preview: Atlanta Falcons (1-3) at Tennessee Titans (2-1)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: It will no longer be the marquee matchup of Vince Young vs Michael Vick. The Vick-less Atlanta Falcons struggled in their first three games but defeated the Texans last week to improve their record to 1-3, heading into Sunday’s game against the 2-1 Tennessee Titans, who were idle last week.

Tennessee has taken advantage of the bye week and will be relatively healthy for Sunday’s game. LB David Thornton, G Benji Olson and P Craig Hentrich have all missed practice with strained backs but are expected to play.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

Before the season I was really wanted 2 watch this match up ageinst the falcons... VY vs Vick, that would have been cool 2 watch VY destroy vick!!! I hope david thorton plays, he is a very good player

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the only shot the Falcons have is to get Harrington in a groove with the 3-step drop. I expect to see lots of slants and passes to Crumpler. Big Al will need to get a push in the middle.

Offensively, the article is dead on. I'd love to see 35-40 carries by our RBs.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This could be a nice test for our secondary, one they should win.

I agree with the 35-40 runs, I was just thinking more like 30 to the RBs and 10 to VY.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd love to see 35 - 40 points.

6. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

I would like to know how many carries Lendale can handle in a game.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

i think he can hit 35, honestly, I really do

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

35 chicken wings maybe...

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't think our D will let them off the ropes...

24-3 Titans

They might get a prevent touch in the final minutes.

10. Matty

Matty Guest

21-7 Titans

Falcons did OK last week against the Texans, but our Defence ALONE could win this game, but add VY and we're talking about a massacre now :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar