Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 32 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    Not too many times actually...Only when we're playing a truly inferior team is when I post stuff like this. The Jets are truly inferior..Wow..yall beat the Buccs by 1 and the Bills by a TD...PLEASE come talk to me after this game...please?
  2. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    How'd it feel beating those amazing 0-3 steelers......or the dysfunctional 1-2 chargers ?
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    The steelers played, us, the bengals, and the bears...there's a reason they're 0-3 and it's not because they are a bad team. The Chargers and Steelers are both in a different category than the Bills and Buccs. Far better teams...
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $50
    Let's just say there will be some.......

[IMG]

........disappointment on the opposing fans' faces in the 4th quarter
  4. jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $27

I'm just shocked and amazed at depth of your knowledge regarding the Jets' wins and how that means the Titans are the superior team. You've seen the same amount of Jets ball I have. In all probability a lot less actually, and you deemed that sufficient evidence of your Titans certain dominance tomorrow lol.

I'll come talk to you after the game, win, lose, or draw. If the Jets lose tomorrow I will concede the Titans are a better team, no matter what. Even if all of our starters get hurt on the first play. Would you do the same?
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    First paragraph... Just think of how well Geno Smith fits in with the theme of that discussion next week when I'm talking to KC fans. Pitts line sucks they'll say..... SD has no receivers they'll claim.... Geno Smith throws to the other team as much as his own they'll shout....

Second paragraph.... Pretty much spot on
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Lol what? There's a jets segment on sports center every episode and they suck. Headband Sanchez and Tim Tebow blowing up my TV all offseason
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $424
    Damn NY for giving us more Tebow.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    up at the crack a** of dawn for a 3pm game, F*** yeah!
  9. TitansMVP Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $529
    Same here! I need to get some sleep though but I'm up doing my usual routine watching film and what not.

Like I said before, Geno will get his shares of throws in but he is going to struggle with some turnovers.

Titans 24 -14 Jets
    Dman high fives this.