Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 32 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I know how you feel man, I am usually up by 6am on sundays with an amazing energy I wish I had other times of the year lol. I haven't gone through the times of the games, got sunday ticket, gonna pick a good 1 pm game to watch, drink a lot of beer waiting for this late kickoff
  2. Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $137
    Yes when i went to the bucs vs mia preseason my friend (mia fan) and i were walking in a crowd and my friend bust out J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK and the whole freaking crowd joined in. At this point i was like wtf? Your not even playing the jets
  3. Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $137
    Redzone brothers Redzone =]
  4. jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $27

I've experienced many fish fans that don't care one lick about their season, they just want to make sure they win the 2 games that really matter in their lives. Jets week. It's pathetic. I think those guys have hope their team can do more this season and hopefully aren't as obsessed.

On the flip, I'm cool with a few Fish fans that I know personally. I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale, surrounded by them 24-7. I live in Jacksonville, FL now where we can all live in semi-peace.
  5. jetsknicks Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $81
    NFL Red Zone baby! :toast:
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

It's like going to a game and seeing that one random fan with a browns jersey which has nothing to do with the game you are at. I have seen this plenty of times at games and I will never understand that logic.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    3 extra hours to get me some redzone, sunday ticket if there is a good game on and plenty of beer and jack daniels.
  8. jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $27
    Sunday can't come soon enough. Both fans are excited about their teams right now. After this game one team's fanbase is going to think they are better than they are, while the other makes excuses. Book it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    With the three extra hours i am going to watch Seattle kick Houston's ass.
    afcsouthdom and Titanfan12 high five this.
  9. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $785
    You Jets fans should just go ahead and convert to the Titans. Go ahead jump on the band wagon before we beat ya tomorrow. :nod: