Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 32 users.
  1. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    here ya go.....get the last word in....my guess is it's something original like
    38-13
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230

38-13
    TitansMVP, RavensShallBurn and GoT high five this.
  3. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $192
    Fans here are mad at anything Jets right now because two late, unflagged hits just injured our quarterback. I'm sure most Jets fans don't think it was dirty or intentional. I personally am more upset about the 2nd hit than the first and from Jet's fans perspective it is being blown out of proportion. But flip the tables if you will and imagine the situation being reversed. You really think the Jets forums would be feeling any different than the majority here do if you were contending for a playoff spot and your franchise quarterback got injured like that?

Yes, I know about Griffin's hit too and I disapprove of that one. If I'm not mistaken it injured your player as well. He should have been flagged and will be fined. But that was one hit compared to 2 and our loss was greater. Now is not a good time to be antagonizing because you are smarting from an ass kicking.

Moral of the story my friend. When visiting an opponents board after 2 of your players might have derailed our season with a couple cheap shots, you need to be careful what you say. I mean that in the best way possible.
    Escape Goat and Titanup1982 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $96
    jest have a dirtier team than I thought, but then again they are led by a foot sucking cuckold
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797

their fans up here in NY are even worse than the team. All they do is talk talk talk, and then they can't back it up while the giants win two championships, and their fans have a right to talk but they don't. Jets and their fans need to learn how to be humble.
  5. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    First off....go back and read my posts. I posted pre game and post game in a respectful manner. Not once did I get personal until it came at me first. It's a fkg game.......yes we are all fans......yes, none of us want to see the team we cheer for get hurt......but understand this....I didn't do it.....don't kick the dog.

Im not smarting from an asskicking as you say....since I don't expect more then 6 wins (as a Jet fan we are used to low standards)

I come on opposing boards to talk a little football with a little smack. Somebody comes at me....ill sit tight....they do it again...Im going back. If I did anything wrong, Im sure the mods would have sent me a PM
  6. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91

awesome !!!!
  7. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    Read my posts and tell me when I wasn't humble in regard to the Jets. Im a very realistic Jets fan
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797

I wasn't speaking about you sir, I have no problem with you. I live on LI and I was speaking about most of those Jets fans that I have had my run in with.
  9. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    Fair enough...I read into your post a bit too much.........my main point is this......I go to nearly every opposing board during game week. Some fans are a lot worse then others. I don't go to troll....I understand Im a visitor on these boards as well. I do my best to be respectful of the rules and forum members. I have very think skin, so what people say to me on a forum doesn't really matter. I just don't see the point with ppl going at opposing fans with insults, threats, etc etc.

I enjoy hearing other fan's perspectives.