Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

CALL MAH NAOW

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not totally sure why everyone expects this to be a blow out. Imo Jets are better than the Steelers right now and we saw how our game went. There is a lot to be optimistic about right now but we're still in for another grudge match. Both defenses are going to show up, depends on which offense can actually get something going. Locker made strides last week and Geno has been coughing up the ball a lot so far but I can also seeing those roles reversed come Sunday. Still think we win but it will be close.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Zackleys

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

There's really not many of us who actually think this will be a blowout. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we lose. I hope not and don't think we will. But either result would not surprise me. Both teams are 2-1 with good defenses and quarterbacks who are unproven for the most part. So I expect whoever wins the TOP and/or turnover battle will win. Which way it goes is really anyone's guess. But I like it being a home game.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Gregg Williams's aggressive, blitz-happy defense versus Geno Smith.. who wins? :hugelaugh:

Their only hope is to play lights-out defense and make this a low scoring affair. If they can't do that, we'll win by 2-3 possessions.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

Jets are the original Titans.....your group are just a bunch of wannabe Jets in actuality

7. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

Millner has had some nice moments.....Wilson sucks no matter where he plays.....LB's are ok in coverage......Jets secondary did an excellent job in coverage as a unit vs the Bills resulting in a few coverage sacks

8. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

Hmmmm 9 out of 10 Bill's fans said the same thing.

9. The Playmaker

trust me no one wants to be the Jets right now

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

Milliner left practice today with an injured hamstring. Cro on Britt plz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar