Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, and just as he's coming into his own someone is going to pop that fool with a late hit and break his hip. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I still love the fact he tried to switch the football with his hands behind his back, IDK what the fool was trying to do lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Lol at these jets fan, can't handle a beat down. I never thought jets were that good, personal opinion. Good run game and good at stopping the run, that is about it. Titans are too much for the jets. More talented of a team with more playmakers. We came out and dominated on defense and like I said before their DBs wouldn't handle our WRs and it showed.

Sucks very bad for Locker but good signs so far that their X-ray at the stadium showed no dislocation in the hip. Hope he comes back very soon.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. jet_shhwag

jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

The "behind the back butt fumble." Sports Center Not Top 10, here we come. Again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Hey

Series finale time

everyone shut up.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Preciate it. Maybe you can teach some of your fellow Jets fans to be classy, as well.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Thought I'd repost this little prediction.

Called a dominate performance pre-game.

8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Don't let him/her get to ya. I know you are upset with the loss and completely understand it. But it won't help to insult our team after that ass kicking. Overall, I enjoyed your posting here and hope you feel free to post more in the future. The Chargers just beat the Boys if that helps any.:beerbang:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

jest suck

jet fans suck

jet women shave their nut sac's with brillo pads dipped in crushed Iranian eyebrow lice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar