Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 32 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,921
    VY could've been truly great. He should have been our franchise QB for years to come. It's just too bad he had the psyche of a 4 year old girl.
    GoT and J Falk high five this.
  2. imbread Starter

Moolah:
    $417
  3. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480

Thanks and good luck the rest of the way.

The forum here isn't really full of d-bags, it's just a pretty emotional time right now.
    RockyTop Fox high fives this.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,586

I didn't see much of anything on your board (TheGangGreen), but TheJetsInside was full of it. Those are the ones who need to grow up, not caring about someone's health over a game.

Do I sound pissed? We just may have had an injury that throws a wrench in the entire season. We go from a dangerous playoff team to a team that will struggle to make it. Yeah, I'm pissed.
  5. jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $27

^ Some Jet fans aren't the only idiots around here. You've got a few of your own.
    Anthony4Titans and acqua7 high five this.
  6. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    I hate jetinsider and gangrene....go to the official jets website forum.....you will see a huge difference in whats posted
  7. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,586

I hope so. I know there are decent fans out there and I'm a huge advocate of respecting the game, your opponents, and opposing fans. That kind of stuff just pisses me off.

Good luck with your season. I really think Geno will be okay if he gets his football IQ up. He sure can sling the ball.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

Since when are turnovers a bad thing?
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

good luck to your team man, Geno will get better with time. Every QB goes through a learning curve and hopefully he can look back at this game and learn from it
  10. imbread Starter

Moolah:
    $417
    titans report Just spoke to Scott Locker. Jake having MRI now. "Tell everyone back home he appreciates it and my family appreciates it."- on fan support