1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

VY could've been truly great. He should have been our franchise QB for years to come. It's just too bad he had the psyche of a 4 year old girl.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. imbread

imbread Starter

3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

Thanks and good luck the rest of the way.

The forum here isn't really full of d-bags, it's just a pretty emotional time right now.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I didn't see much of anything on your board (TheGangGreen), but TheJetsInside was full of it. Those are the ones who need to grow up, not caring about someone's health over a game.

Do I sound pissed? We just may have had an injury that throws a wrench in the entire season. We go from a dangerous playoff team to a team that will struggle to make it. Yeah, I'm pissed.
  5. jet_shhwag

jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

^ Some Jet fans aren't the only idiots around here. You've got a few of your own.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

I hate jetinsider and gangrene....go to the official jets website forum.....you will see a huge difference in whats posted
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I hope so. I know there are decent fans out there and I'm a huge advocate of respecting the game, your opponents, and opposing fans. That kind of stuff just pisses me off.

Good luck with your season. I really think Geno will be okay if he gets his football IQ up. He sure can sling the ball.
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Since when are turnovers a bad thing?
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

good luck to your team man, Geno will get better with time. Every QB goes through a learning curve and hopefully he can look back at this game and learn from it
  10. imbread

imbread Starter

titans report Just spoke to Scott Locker. Jake having MRI now. "Tell everyone back home he appreciates it and my family appreciates it."- on fan support