Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

VY could've been truly great. He should have been our franchise QB for years to come. It's just too bad he had the psyche of a 4 year old girl.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Thanks and good luck the rest of the way.

The forum here isn't really full of d-bags, it's just a pretty emotional time right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I didn't see much of anything on your board (TheGangGreen), but TheJetsInside was full of it. Those are the ones who need to grow up, not caring about someone's health over a game.

Do I sound pissed? We just may have had an injury that throws a wrench in the entire season. We go from a dangerous playoff team to a team that will struggle to make it. Yeah, I'm pissed.

4. jet_shhwag

jet_shhwag Special Teams Standout

^ Some Jet fans aren't the only idiots around here. You've got a few of your own.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. jetstream

jetstream Camp Fodder

I hate jetinsider and gangrene....go to the official jets website forum.....you will see a huge difference in whats posted

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I hope so. I know there are decent fans out there and I'm a huge advocate of respecting the game, your opponents, and opposing fans. That kind of stuff just pisses me off.

Good luck with your season. I really think Geno will be okay if he gets his football IQ up. He sure can sling the ball.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Since when are turnovers a bad thing?

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

good luck to your team man, Geno will get better with time. Every QB goes through a learning curve and hopefully he can look back at this game and learn from it

9. imbread

imbread Starter

titans report Just spoke to Scott Locker. Jake having MRI now. "Tell everyone back home he appreciates it and my family appreciates it."- on fan support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar