Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

One major key today.... Defend the Charger's Tight End.... It doesn't matter which one, just defend that position!

2. tblake22

tblake22 Camp Fodder

Need help ASAP guys. I bought tickets last night from ticket exchange by ticket master but I can't get the tickets to print to a PDF format. It keeps downloading to XML for some reason.

I have the tickets pulled up on my iphone, will LP field scan my phone or do I have to have them printed? I'm gonna call customer
    Service at 8 but I'm freaking out right now.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you have access to a laptop, download it there and change the ending .xml (assuming it has it) and change to .pdf. That should open up for you.

I don't know if they can scan from your phone.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

One last thing as I depart to the tailgate...

Let's make Rivers feel like this today:

[​IMG]

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

7. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Game day boys. Really need this W today.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Finally we get to play on our field, in our town, with our crowd..... got to be loud today, we need to have a big home field advantage today!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alright so Im running on maybe 30 minutes of sleep, so if we lose Im liable to kill a MFer today.

10. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I would love for the Titans to win this one.

However, The Chargers know where the are weak, and I think it's something they are going to work on (The secondary).

Next, the Chargers are a pass oriented team. They put a lot of yards and points up, so the Defense will need to perform as well as they can to keep this offense down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar