Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I have always thought and said that Rivers may be a crybaby, but he is also a damn good QB.
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think some of you are overrating the Chargers here. Our defense is MUCH better than first half week 1 Houston or Philly. Eddie Royal isn't about to light us up if Andre Johnson and Antonio Brown couldn't. Antonio Gates is old and feeble...one good shot from Z-BO or Pollard and he'll quiet down nicely. SD's defense isn't anything impressive at all either...should be a good day to throw the ball around early then establish the running game once their guys back up. Titans 31 San Diego 17. Our first real victory will come tomorrow.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well guys, I got a text tonight from my step dad and I just got a free ticket to the game tomorrow. 2nd row behind the Titans bench woop woop
    • High Five High Five x 6
  4. Gut

Gut Starter

It wasn't too long ago that Rivers was a top 3 or top 5 qb so you have to give him some respect. He can still sling the rock when given the time or wide open hot reads. We will. Red to get pressure without blitzing 5+ guys. If we can get pressure with 4 or the occasional 5 rushers, we should do great! Casey again could be the difference with pressure up the middle! Rivers isn't. very mobile so inside pressure is huge! I expect us to run a lot of stunts and hopefully be prepared for his quick opening pass plays against the blitz!

I would live to see Locke do a few pump fakes to get Ss out of position for some deep throws!

Gut
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

We can definitely get a solid, comfortable win here. But knowing Tennessee, we'll probably keep it close. I won't be able to stand it if we let this one slip away, though.
  6. 520

520 Starter

if we lose here im serisouly doubting playoffs are in near our future....
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

:biglaugh:
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I'm running 8 guys up to LP for this one. Hope to stay off the jumbotron this year while they are playing "I fought the Law...".:duckrun::chairwack:
  9. Dman

Dman Starter

After looking at our schedule, I am seeing this game as a must win almost because after the jets, it gets tough for about 3 weeks. Rivers is gonna throw for yards, but we can slow him down. I think this game has a chance to go in to a shoot out but I hope our defense can put up a big fight!
  10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

No respect to Rivers from this fan. I can't stand the guy. He's going down today! Rivers meet the Titan's defense! Game Day! Let's GO!