Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 24 users.
  1. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    Lmao. Gave up early on this one eh? Well, who do you think they draft ?
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  2. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    I like your style. I thought it was a lost cause, but the team never gave up. This is a special team. We finally have a team to be proud of. This should be a playoff team. Love the offseason moves, and the lAst few drafts. Go Titans
    2ToneBlueBlood high fives this.
  3. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    Um... No he didn't. He broke up the interception he almost caused. Dudes a beast. PERIOD
  4. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,926
    I think the point is that the quality of his contribution is an even draw. Without his error in the tip, he wouldn't have shown a stellar heads-up play. Still, I think his awareness/focus is praise-worthy.
  5. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,160
    George Wilson's play needs to be remembered too. We at long last seem to have someone who can cover a blankety blank TE.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Still think Gates got a little shy after Pollard lit him up.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,981
    Was a great game to be at. Locker wasnt stellar but did not hurt the team, and much credit for the game winning pass. He still needs a lot of work. Most of his long balls he lobs it up there like a sandlot football player, praying his guy comes down with it. But no INTs in the past few games is great.
  8. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,228
    ... wow...

Talk about a backhanded compliment.

Jake wasn't stellar - few are, really - but he was good. He wasn't great. He wasn't above average. He was good.

You can't ask for much more in a QB.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,038
    Yeah the guy has a cannon, dunno why he puts so much air under it for the deep throw
  10. jetsknicks Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $81
    Good win guys, the Titans looked much better than I had expected them to. I didn't get to see the whole game but I saw enough to tell me that Locker is better than some think. Looking forward to a good game Sunday.