Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 2: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 35 users.
  1. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Keep taking the air out of the ball
  2. govols1010 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $67
    has anyone noticed that once Alabama players go to the nfl they do absolutely nothing. with the exception of Julio jones they have little to no production in the nfl.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $49

He bobbles a damn snap and that is being clueless? You have no idea what you are talking about, this is football 101. Don't bobble the damn snap.
  4. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    They just said Shaub is gonna get it going in the 2nd Half, and leave Locker wondering.
  5. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Lets keep it up keep sticking them on D
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Any reason they aren't rolling Jake out? I don't think he's rolled out once.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,956
    Exactly. He will look great one drive then awful the next. And he never seems to throw the ball to the same spot on any given route. This one's high. The next one's low.

I think he has everything you need in a franchise QB, EXCEPT the accuracy. Which is really unfortunate.
  7. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    I'm disgusted by so many calls for Fitz. We're winning the damn game. Jake is making smart plays and not turning it over. give the guy a chance. Redskins are down 24-0 at half with an awful rg3 performance and I'm sure they're not asking for him to be pulled.
    TitanJeff and RollTide high five this.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    I didn't realize Trent breaking Jim Brown records was nothing. Hightower is a captain in New England, Upshaw has done pretty well, Barron is doing well in Tampa, and Dre Kirk has been injured off and on since being drafted.
    RockyTop Fox high fives this.
  9. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,588

Warmack will be fine for us. He's playing very well for a rookie. Keep in mind all players have a bit of a learning curve.

He's made some GREAT heads up plays like pushing the pile forward on 4th down vs Pitt.