Game 14 Preview: Tennessee Titans (12-1) at Houston Texans (6-7)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I really think the Texans will win. Our defense will slack up to much in the 4th Q and Andre Johnson will put on a show.

2. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Reliant Stadium is bad ***.... you will see.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Right. You have all the evidence in the world to prove that. The Titans sure do have a knack for blowing it in the fourth.:rolleyes:

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We have a knack for giving up garbage plays in the 4th Q, Texans will make use of any thing we give them. Texans by 7.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

pending Schaubs medical status....

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think we should be taking bets on how many plays before Schaub gets knocked out of the game. I'm gonna take...three. :yes: He looked scared to death the last time he played us. My favorite part of any Titans-Texans game is when they show the Schaub injury flash backs. We have punished that guy over the last two years.

7. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Justin mccareins is the worst reciever on our team... i have no clue why we continue to throw the ball at him.. drop after drop game after game and we still continue to throw the ball to him... i also have no clue why on 4th and 3 we would pass on a field goal from one of the most reliable kickers in the nfl and pass the ball to justin mccareins... justin mccerins sucks sucks sucks sucks....

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I could not agree more. Fisher makes the dumbest call of the year and then we throw to the worst receiver who plays. Give me Hawkins and I will live or die with him. Id rather do that then watch Mccareins continue to disappoint with drop pass after drop pass. So what if it was overthrown, the chances of him dropping it was pretty high anyways. Looks like Big Albert is done for the year, if you look at the replay, not sure how he gets out of there with no damage. Sad day for the Titans and fans. Were going into the playoffs 12-4. Get ready for the ride.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar