Game 13 Preview: Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

But, this one will be a different kind of pressure. I think he has played in more "pressure packed" situations than this game will present him with. But, this one will be a pressure he's yet to deal with.

Returning home for the first time as a pro.

I wish him nothing but good luck.

2. Who da hell is this Merrill Hoge idiot? I'm up in Vancouver Canada and I don't get to see that dude spew that load of crap. I wish I get to see more. That guy needs a brain check.

Hide the QB? Titans stuck with this guy for three years? Shouldn't be taken in the first round?

How the hell did he get this job? I think I have more knowledge than him in football. I don't know what he's watching down there. Next year, when Al Michaels is at the podium in the Superbowl and interviews Vince Young hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy and says, "ain't this beautiful? It's so beautiful, it's coming home to Tennessee baby. It's coming home to Nashville Tennessee baby" that idiot Hoge will eat his words and lose his job.

Hoge must be on crack. You can't coach leadership and scrambling skills, something Vince has and always will have. Vince knows how to win.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The one thing that scares me is Mathis being back. He missed the first game. We have got to stop his returns.

4. We've been playing very well on special teams this year, the titans are good enough to stop him...

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Umm.... the Titans are only 21st in the league in covering kickoffs. Mathis returned a long one last week and I can see how the 21st coverage team is vulnerable to a speedster like Mathis, who almost broke a game-winner on us last year.

We'll have to hope Bironas will get some touchbacks on his kickoffs. Or depend on Reynaldo to make another facemask tackle on Mathis.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

good job nostraBONGO...

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1809288748701989371&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

you called it. props.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar