Game 13 Preview: Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans will travel this week to play another divisional foe, the Houston Texans. Last week the Titans defeated the Indianapolis Colts 20-17, for their fifth win in seven games. Vince Young is making headlines in Houston, as he will return to his hometown for the first time as the starting quarterback for the Titans.

Houston ended a two-game losing streak last week with a 23-14 win over the hapless Raiders in Oakland. The 4-8 Texans will be looking to avoid a sweep by the Titans, who beat them 28-22 in October and have won the last three games against them.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001925.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I thought this was an awesome video...vince young responds to merrill hoge

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDahCWm0oVg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDahCWm0oVg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

38-10 Titans.
    Defense gets 6 sacks.
    Pacman scores more than once.

Vince Young gets almost 300 yards passing and more than 50 rushing. Bennett, Jones, Scaife all get TD's.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's going to be a long day for David Carr, maybe he'll get benched again to remind the Texans fans of what they could have had. I expect Sage Rosenfels by the third quarter. Titans roll.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Rosenfels is on IR. Van Pelt is the backup now.

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

im just worried of an upset i dont know why but its kinda sad losing to the texans

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

we are not going to lose. what in gods name makes u think were going to lose? its gonna be over rite when young hits the field. titans 38 texans 3

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Are you serious? Damn, shows how much I know about Texans football.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

its going to be 'Houston 500' all over again with Carr as the star..

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This game has me worried, I am not sure we get through this so easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar