Game 11 Preview: Tennessee Titans (6-4) at Cincinnati Bengals (3-7)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Two former AFC Central division rivals will reacquaint themselves with each other when the Tennessee Titans (6-4) meet the Cincinnati Bengals (3-7) Sunday.

The Bengals hosted the Arizona Cardinals last week and ended up on the short end of a 35-27 score. The Titans are in a shortened week after losing to the Broncos in Denver Monday night.
    Field: grass. Forecast: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. High in the lower 50s.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Wet turf? White better hang onto the football.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The whale might move faster in the water!

If the Titans want to make the playoffs they better do a much better job of winning the turnover battle.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If it's wet, the big mac value meal partruding thru his jersey will force the ball from his grip.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee a LenFat joke, who woulda thought. :rolleyes:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I actually did lol on that one :spit:

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

its half time of the titans bengals game and i am so frustrated and upset about the titans lack of heart, focus, and brains i decided to write my complaint early. i have tried to remain positive over the last 6 weeks but i cant take it anymore. at first it was are offense that played without heart , desire,or brains and are defense kept us and actually won games for us, but now it is on both sides of the ball. even when we were 4 and 12 we still played with heart.last year we were in almost every game and even though we went 8-8 we played tough physical defense and were productive on offense. that has all gone out the window and i can barely watch this team without wanting to jump out of a window. second half is starting im sure i will be writing more later

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Still no response...he must have jumped out that window...

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

:ha:

10. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Wycheck28 said "i can barely watch this team without wanting to jump out of a window. second half is starting im sure i will be writing more later"

I hope for your sake you have a ranch style home...:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar