Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Titans by 7-9

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. Steelers by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Steelers by 4-6

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  8. Steelers by 7-9

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Steelers by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  10. Steelers by 14 or more

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

JC....you are ALWAYS allowed to nitpick. Lol
    I haven't run the actual numbers myself, but I kept hearing it from multiple talkshows, etc.....
    This year may be different but I think the long history is not favorable for the visiting team.

I would feel much better if they were coming here instead of us traveling.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Interesting thing is that the Bengals defense was quoted as saying they thought Pittsburgh’s offense had the most formations and wrinkles until they ran into the Titans, who apparently had them guessing and confused more often than the Steelers did ( I sure didn’t see confusion on the Bengals defense, although they might have come to the realization that it isn’t like anything anyone has even seen before, lol, due to Robiskie being clueless). Anyway, something to note at while watching.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Turnovers and special teams is the key to this game. Preferably keep the turnovers negative or no higher than just +1 and avoid ST disasters and we’ll be in this game. If we’re better than Pitt in those categories we are going to win this game.

Our run game is just as solid as theirs. Our secondary is actually better than theirs. Byard, Ryan and Jackson should be able to limit their WR’s. I think we can keep up with them scoring- totally not afraid of the differential in our scoring ability. We’ll have to over the home field advantage. But we should be able to run on them. Looking for a big game from Davis and Matthews as well.

This would be HUGE signature win for this team.

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

84367E0B-A560-4C22-AD4D-BD2C6C3A7095.jpeg

El o el

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We lose this we probably lose the division. Jags have an easy schedule to finish the season and the way they are playing we cant afford to lose another AFC game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Interesting to know that Sensabaugh's mom writes for "thesteelersfans.com"

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

If the run game doesnt work in the first half... please for the love of God attack the secondary. We should be able to air it out all game.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

First play of the game: Murray for 2 yards.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Murlarkey already came out and said they were prepping for the Steelers during the bye week so we’ll see. Gotta set the tone early and take the crowd out of it .

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I feel ya. But we could still make the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar