Pre-Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He and I have been friends since 93.. I can't give up on him like that.

2. Chad Guerra

Chad Guerra Starter

About the criticism on Locker, they didn't ask much out of him. He played decent and missed some throws, but you have to remember that the Steelers are a top defense and he still got a QBR of 61.2 . Just saying, Tom Brady got a QBR of 59.4 and he, in my opinion, is the best QB in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at least try and get him some consuling or something.

Clearly he was abused

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Look at it this way. Playing for the Stoolers, he has a chance to injure them in every game, not just once a year. And if he's color blind, I'd rather not have him on my team.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Do Not watch Titans Steelers highlights on Titansonline.com. There were more Steeler highlights than Titan, and the announcer at the end said "It was a bad bad day...Titans win." Die and go to hell muthafucher!!!

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

A random note, that fumble in the red-zone should be attributed to Morgan. For some reason, he was not credited for it though. Is there any way to fix that?

Someone could argue that it was a botched handoff, but if you look closely on the replay, Morgan crashed into Issac to jar it loose right when he got it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar