Game 1 Preview: Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) at Tennessee Titans (0-0)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

both defences will be a sleep, and special teams wil score a lot.

Jones Drew and Garrad will have a good day, Chris Johnson and LendDale will each have a TD along with Jmac.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

17-14 titans

Bironas late Field Goal

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

14-6 Titans

A ST touchdown and a VY goal line TD.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]
    You're needed here, jagjim.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Only a Jags fan could call a 14 point win a blowout.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah@! go to your stadium and sit in a seat! zzzzing!!!!!:))

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I know you are the blowing expert and all but, Tennessee 43 Sags 0. And you can take that to the alley and help yourself.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just found it odd that there are more Jags fans on a Titans board than there are at Alltel on Sundays, that's all.

9. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

He is there with his extended family... or is that his immediate family...His family tree has only one branch, don't you know. The correct terminology eludes me in this situation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXU-ZdmzNmo

10. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

I cant wait for us too smack the faguars in the mouth... thanks to a couple of retarded posts about how the faguars are going to blow out the titans i have been laughing my ***** off the last hour or so..the faguars will blow the titans out 24-10 is that even a blow out??? my prediction is that fred taylor will make the titans look bad for the 1st quarter and just when titans fans start to panick good ole fragile fred will do what he always does against the titans and will go to the sidelines limping and wont return. the titans offense will take over from there ( as much as the titans offense can take over that is). All the experts are picking the faguars to be good this year and even some are picking them to go the superbowl...the way i see it both teams are pretty much the same.. they both have ineffective offenses because neither team can pass the ball down field , at least the jags have a fast reciever that can stretch the defense but he cant catch... both teams have good rushing attacks and i think the titans running backs are better but both teams running games suffer because they cant pass the ball deep especially late in the game.. on defense its easy the titans run defense is hands down better the the faguars but the jags pass defense is hands down better than the titans pass defense which makes the teams pretty even but i look for fisher to get the best of delrio. the titans will win 14-12...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar