Gage Has Broken Bones In Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

And if it ends up being more complicated or causing other problems turning him into another Givens situation.... let's see if he still says the same thing.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Boy, we need to keep going over this again and again, don't we?

Players VOLUNTEER to go play in the NFL. They are completely aware of the inherent risks/dangers involved...particularly if they've been playing it all their lives. If they're THAT worried about getting injured and cutting their careers short, then maybe they and their agents need to ensure that they have clauses in their contracts that protect them financially should they get injured.
    I'm sorry but Givens' situation sounds like he didn't have his bases covered/ducks in a row when all that happened. While the FO may have been a bit shady about his situation and even exacerbated it by withholding information, Givens should have been on top of that legality-wise.

Your mindset reminds me of someone who smokes cigarettes their whole lives then turns around and sues the cigarette company when they get lung cancer or emphazyma.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay I am beginning to hate the term 'hospital pass'. It is true what everyone to this point has said from MrBean to TBC, you guys are just arguing about opinions now. Yes, setting your receiver up for bad endings will get you a reputation no QB wants, and yes WR's know what they're getting into and still makes those catches. Your both right on this.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Apparently Drew Brees is bad cause he gets his receivers jacked up too. :rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCAbzxSJ2dw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aCAbzxSJ2dw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Its the NFL, things like this happen.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

god i love that clip. other than the chris henry hit against the colts it might be the hardest hit i've ever seen.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Sign Matt Jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar