Gage and Jones needs to step up to beat the Steelers.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who could run on this?

[​IMG]

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont even think we need to try and run on the Steelers, by the time we figure out we cant run on them we will done have punted 6 times. We just need to come out with the dink and dunk all day long and a deep pass every now and then. use Bo and Crumpler, Gage and Jones ... Jmac can sit on the bench for all i care. we also need to get Hawkins involved he has good control of his body after the catch. Pass to CJ when they Blitz and let White Run only when we are within the 5 yard line.

In short we shouldnt go into this game starting out and going through the same routine as we always do, in the end we will only have wasted the whole 1st half leaving us to play catchup in the 2nd half. Protect Collins and Air it out. Steelers are going to get their points with Hanesworth and KVb out... we just have to get more. If Collins throws for under 250 yards we will lose.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Why don't we just do what the Jets did to us? It worked really well.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

No one, not the Titans, not anyone. Not even her Husband.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jesus she is married too...

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

JMac needs to get injuried.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No that ring is a tracking device.

The Calypso can't follow a whale on land.

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Maybe Hines can do us a favor and knock him out of this game:lol:

9. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I wanted to high five that, but Im not a believer of wishing someone get hurt....but I am all for Jmac getting the flu or something along those lines.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think it is a matter of Gage or Jones stepping up, rather JMac stepping down....

a deep deep hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar