Futurama Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by KamikaZ, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God

I also love this one from that episode:

When Bender mentions his experiences with the Shrimpkins, God responds, "I saw... you were doing well until everyone died."

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[after being kicked out of a theme park]
    "Yeah, well... I'm gonna go build my own theme park, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the park!" - Bender

"congratulations Fry you nabbed the perfect girlfriend. Amy's rich....she probably has other qualities." - Bender

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Futurama is good but nothing beats Family Guy. Sorry for ruining the thread.

4. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

Futurama used be really funny, but I rarely catch it on TV now. If I had to choose b/w a channel wth Futurama on and a channel with Family guy, I would choose Futurama. One of the funnies moment to me was when bender turne into a werecar and went after Lila, Fry was jelous cause bender choose Lila and not him. Since the werecar 1st goes to kill its best friend. Man that was a classic.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like that episode. One of my top 5. I also liked the last episode (with the Opera).

6. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Futurama always has a good morale to the story. Love the show.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"That guy's so fast he makes Speedy Gonzalez look like Regular Gonzalez!"- Fry.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Glermo: Soon enough. Fry: That's not soon enough! ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar