Funniest Person Ever

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by titans92790, Feb 11, 2014.

?

Who is the funniest?

1. Will Ferrell

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Adam Sandler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Daniel Tosh

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Dave Chappelle

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Richard Pryor

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Eddie Murphy

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. Steve Carell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chris Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chris Farley

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. Vince Vaughn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

That's a lot about what you don't like.. Remind us again what you do think is funny?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I HATE Tosh.0 with a passion.
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Bammer!!!!

She's not for everyone. My ex hated her... Possibly indicative of why she's my ex. Possibly.
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I have liked pretty much every movie these actors have been in.. which I why I expected a watchable movie from these guys. Pretty much name a major comedy of the past 10-20 years, and I am at least middle of the road, to favorable of it. Even if it's pretty stupid. I even watched the green hornet. While that movie was pretty cheesy, I feel like there was at least some effort put into it, and I found it at least tolerable.

This movie was like a repeated kick to the balls. And these dudes knew that when they made it. They were well aware that they were just throwing this s$%t together, and that many people would hate it. They had to be. If this is what ad-libbing a movie looks like, I don't wanna see it again. They could have cut this down to about 30 minutes, and maybe made a funny webisode.. but I don't see how they got the backing to bring something like that to the big screen. I guess they knew people would eat it up due to the names involved.

And I did say on an earlier post, who I found funny. Tons and tons of people, including most of the actors in this film, when they have a script and a story to work in, not just dillydallying around for a whole movie, with some monsters and beheadings for good measure.

It's not that I hate the genre. I'm a huge fan of Evil dead 2 and Army of Darkness. It's just that those movies were actually creative and funny.

Fart, blood, semen, weiner jokes all have their place. But this movie was Idiocracy future-like overkill of these jokes.

That was the problem with the Bruno movie. Baron Cohen did such a good job with Bruno in the Ali G show. He was so convincing, that the people he pranked were the real stars of the show. He showed off peoples' insecurities, and was hilarious. I was really looking forward to that movie.. because Bruno was a great character.
    In the Bruno movie.. it just resorted to the cheap, low humor, instead of anything that requires any effort.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Oh... and this guy:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really need to start watching more standup. Netflix has a lot to offer in that category.

Louis CK is my favorite. And I love his show.

I also hate Vince Vaughn. Well, I don't hate him. I've liked some of his movies, but I generally don't like when he's the main character. I just don't find him that funny. He just talks really fast and has a really annoying voice. But I wasn't really aware he did standup.

Remember when everyone loved Dane Cook? I was in high school when he was big and everyone said I had no sense of humor because I hated him. Then they all matured and realized they were retarded for liking him. Dude is just not funny. He just screams. That's it.

Also not a fan of Tosh.0... I will watch it if friends have it on, but it's only the YouTube videos that are funny - not him. It's cheap comedy. They aren't laughing at his material. They're laughing at the videos.
  7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Jason Mantzoukas is awesome. Paul Scheer (Andre) is also pretty funny. They do a great podcast called How Did This Get Made.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Russell Peters is good:

And for the record I know plenty of Mexicans in Canada
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not sure there is anything at all OP could have done that would result in me losing more respect for him than including Daniel Tosh on this list.
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

I'm gonna nominate Chris rock and bill burr. If you don't know burr, check YouTube, he's hilarious.