Fuller over Hope

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avespucci, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnNburn

turnNburn All American NCAAF Gamer!

Fuller does have those hands, I'll give him that :)

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even though we give up a lot of passing yards and are ranked 27th, it doesn't mean we are weak against the pass. We're 5th in interceptions, and 1st in sacks. We make teams pass on us by deleting their run game. We've also had the misfortune of facing some big time passing offenses. It's still hard to gauge a defense with only five samplings. For now I'd keep Hope and Griff where they are, and the same at the CB position.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Exactly we make teams one demensional. If you notice QBs who put up a lot of numbers are usually playing from behind. Sometimes you can win with a great passing day but i'd take balance with a running game over it anyday. Just look at the Cowboys, their running game was spotty at best and they were behind for most of the game so they resorted to throwing the ball almost every down, 3 int later, guess who won the game? the more balanced team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar