From 13-3 to 0-3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

This New York Titans v. Houston Oilers game is probably the biggest game of the season.

If we lose this game, the rest of the season is over. Please do NOT pretend we can catch up with the Colts and make the playoffs if we lose this game.

So this game makes or breaks our whole season. My question to you is, with the Jets being so HOT, will we win? Personaly, I am thinking we will lose. It may be close, but we are going to lose.

So, if we don't make the playoffs this year, who needs to be fired? Fisher, Cecil, Collins, all of the above, or none of the above?

All I know is we BETTER WIN this game. This might as well be the Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

3. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Swing and a miss!
    If we lose on Sunday, we are 0-3. Indy plays Arizona, a game they could easily lose. Even if they win, we are three games back with 13 to play. Two of those games are against the colts, and if we win both of them, we only need to do one game better than the colts in the remaining 11 to make the playoffs.
    Also, the colts almost lost both of their games this season and we almost won both of our games this season. It's not like they're blowing teams out and we're getting blown out.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we don't have to catch the colts to make the playoffs. we can always be a wild card team.

but you're right, if we lose chances are we won't be making the playoffs.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and if we lose we can go 13 - 0 the rest of the way

stop trying to predict the rest of the season.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. 24

24 Starter

We don't need to make any drastic changes, even if we miss the playoffs. This is pretty much the same team that went 13-3. I think it's ridiculous to think that just because we lost 2 games by a total of 6 points, that we need to completely overturn the team. Ridiculous I say!

7. Coov

Coov Starter

Assumptions are stupid. Lets lose the game in a fight FIRST, then worry later. If we can not beat good teams then we do not deserve to go to the playoffs. A losing attitude is what makes losers losers... that and the score.

8. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

the British are coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar