Friday Night Tykes

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyone planning to watch this?

2. JCBRAVE

Anyone who was shocked by Greg Williams Bounty scandal probably shouldn't watch.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Relevant story time.

Ah memories of youth football when I was a kid.

5th grade

We won our division and we're invited to a regional youth football tournament in Atlanta.

I played WR.

The first game we played was against a team from the rougher part of Atlanta. They apparently took it way more serious than we did. Straight hood.

I kept lining up in front of the same CB. The kid was cussing me up and down every play. Calling me a cracker and whatever else.

The ball was ran my side so I had to block. I jacked this kid up. Flattened him.

The next play is another run to my side. I go to block him again and the kid just grabs my face mask and twists my head before slinging me to the ground.

No penalty. The parents on the other side are cheering madly. In a straight frenzy.

All moms, no dads... duh.

My coach and dad are raising hell. Refs don't care. Kid continues cussing me out the entire game.

Apparently wasn't alone. Other kids are getting kicked and punched.

After the game(we got killed) we go to locker room. We notice that a couple of our line men's jerseys have cuts all over the shoulder pads and front parts. One boys has a cut all the way through his shirt and a scratch on his stomach.

One of their players had to have had a razor blade or something taped on his gloves.

Parents raising hell, coach going crazy. Cops are out there, nobody can prove anything. We go back to the hotel.

We were out of the tournament.

All of us are happy. Didn't want to play anymore. We all go to Hooters that night. Sweet.

Go to the Coca-Cola factory the next day. Worth it.

Little League football in Atlanta, never again.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

Im gonna make my son watch this, let him see how much fun it is to assault other people and not get in trouble.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Sounds like coaches yelling to hear themselves yell to me. Coached this game on several levels. From 7-8 years old to instaling high school offense. Never see the need to be those guys, even at upper age groups.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

Careful you do not push him too hard. Kid might rebel and turn gay.

8. The Hammer

His future could be:

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

I try not to push him into things, but he doesn't know whats good for him.

He fought me to the death almost when I told him he was taking swimming lesson. had to throw the kid in, he wouldn't go on his own.

Anyways, now he loves to go swimming.

Fathers know best.

10. JCBRAVE

Now that would be something, my son becoming a gay black guy...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar