Training Camp Friday, August 5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Because we have roster space. Why keep half the team we have right now?

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah the first 5 pages of that Sankey thread are cringe worthy to read now lol. I'm sure I'm apart of it somewhere as I was pretty on board. Had him as my #3 ranked RB

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I was on board even though I wanted Hill...but he has been just terrible.....I mean, beyond bad!

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That RB class was awful. My #1 was Hyde & #2 was Mason, and I liked Mason best. Wasn't a Hill fan, think I had him #6. Although my top 2 sleepers were Crowell & Freeman and they've been good.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah I mean it's a bad class, but when they took Sankey, I was like heh?! F ing Whiz and Webster. I mean Sankey just seems to have lost all quickness/passion. I'd have been fine with anyone you named but him at this point. He is on Seastrunks level.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Its funny, although I sorta liked him, the negative in my mind was I wasn't sure he was fast enough or big enough..seemed to be in-between on both..and that's been his biggest problem imo..he just doesn't do anything exceptionally well at the NFL level

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bingo! Can't hit the hole, can't shake and bake, can't break a tackle, can't return a kick...I watched him last year bro, and the ONLY time I ever saw him run with authority, was after Cobb showed him up in a preseason game...After that, it was history...bland and boring to watch since...and now he is fumbling to top it all off. Time to cut the fat IMO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar