Freeney has LisFranc injury- ?season ending

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You should have gone to Spec savers des.:ha:

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:werd:

As I recall we even had a word thread. You/we were warned about overusing it.

Don't let me down with your response to this post.:))

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Back on topic I'd rather beat the Colts on merit than because of their injury nightmare.

Any benefit we get from it I'll take but I get no satisfaction in seeing a player like Freeney get hurt.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been waiting for the Colts to have to work through a key personnel injury for A LONG time to test how good they are. They seem to have been immune to the injury bug. Injuries and how an organization responds are part of the game with a 53 man roster, PS etc.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Can someone tell me why "word" is spelt with an e. i honetly thought the littlle guy was short on ink so he left the i of a weird! I guess it depends on how you pronounce it. Me to back on the subject,i hope Gayton Manning's next and they really will be up s**t creek without a paddle. Colts Suck

6. desfletcher316

Ohhh,so its your fault.Spell it with an "O".:))

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's just a slang word. It makes it seem cooler than when the Fresh Prince used to say "word up". However, it's highly overused on here.

8. desfletcher316

I know,i used to say it at school 17 years ago. I was just confused by the stupid way it's been spelt.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar