Free Sunday Ticket with Madden 25 anniversary edition from amazon!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Msut10, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've been playing the NCAA 14 demo and I've been relatively impressed with it. I haven't bought NCAA in years and I've never bought it in place of Madden, but this might be the year.

The last few years I've just gone without a football sim. I might actually get back in to it this year.

Madden will most likely suck again.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Why? Madden 13 was the first time in 10 years they took a step forward in gameplay.

Granted, the menus and features were as terrible as ever, but the gameplay was solid. The tards actually added a physics engine, finally.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If you guys want a pretty cool football game that isn't Madden, check out this game called Backbreaker.

It has no canned animations, so everything runs through the engine, and it makes for some pretty sick hits.

Granted, there is no NFL license and the bugs are everywhere, but it is probably like 5-10 bucks now and I still play it sometimes.

4. Fry

Madden pretty much uses the Backbreaker engine. Still sucks.

5. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/30653/...azon-exclusive-madden-25-anniversary-edition/

After some more looking into it I found that your getting the online/mobile version of Sunday Ticket, which you can buy as a stand alone product just like the ps3 one. (which incidentally used the same codes last year). So you wont need to subscribe to any DTV service if you were to buy either of those and that is what you receive with the promo code in Madden.

Also they quoted EAs marketing director saying no subscription would be required if you didn't want to. Theres an excerpt in the link above with a link citing the twitter feed.

So it might not be a scam?

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea as long as you don't actually go through DirecTV then they can't lock you into a two year contract which is what they would like to do. If you just use the code for your mobile, pad, or pc then you will be fine which is what I intend on doing. Ordered mine over a month ago. Just use HDMI from your pc to your tv and BOOM Sunday Ticket b*tches.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I bought NCAA last year and still have Madden with Hillis on the cover, NCAA has consistently been better over the past few years.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just stating the obvious here, but it's $99.99 while the regular version is $59.99. So it's hardly "free". Still a good deal though.

I say this every year, but I'm really not planning on buying Madden this year. I barely even played it last year. The gameplay itself was fun as usual, but I HATED the stupid connected careers crap. It was a good idea, just very poorly executed. I can now pretty confidently say that I won't be buying another Madden until they put out a respectable franchise/career mode. I never play online so if the single player sucks then I might as well not even buy it.

10. Fry

Madden needs to drop all of the glitz and glam from their menus. The flow of their startup screens is awful. The game play feels really disjointed.

I played a game of 13 yesterday at a friend's house because we got tired of playing MLB The Show for the last six months. I forgot how bad Madden was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar