Free Agent targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Huh

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Damn, she blew you're cover!:ha:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Awww, pookie bear. My bad.:kiss:

4. RhodyTitan

RhodyTitan Guest

Free Agent Overlook?

I've been visiting this site for 2 years now but this is my 1st post. As you can tell by my name , I am a Titans fan living in Rhode Island. FINALLY I don't have to listen to these obnxious PATS fans about their precious WORLD CHAMPS this year!!! Here to hoping that by 2007 the TITANS can be legit contenders again!!!

Anyway, the reason for my post is all the talk about free agent signings. There's someone out there that I think people have overlooked, that would fill a huge hole on our team. How about Will Demps from Baltimore. Not only would he help us tremendously....we could also steal away from those jailbirds in Baltimore. Any thouights???

5. maximus

maximus Starter

No more jailbirds

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

From what I know about him, he was the worst player on their great defenses, a 7th round draft pick, and kinda old by now. /shrug he might be a solid addition for a minimum contract.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Demps wasnt drafted and he is only 26

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Ahhhh my memory sucks.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

At least you're aware of the fact. :winker:

10. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

I want Ayodele, Peterson, Cowart, or Witherspoon. Any four of those guys would help us TREMENDOUSLY. Arrington wouldnt be bad either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar